Kate Gordon

Wanaka author Kate Gordon spent 90% of her childhood reading books about ponies and magical adventures. The other 10% she spent galloping around the garden on an imaginary horse – until she was able to ride a real pony of her own.

Now she’s penning fantastical adventure stories about brave friends, ponies and unicorns.

Kate is inspired by the magical mountains of Central Otago in New Zealand’s South Island where she lives with her husband, two dogs, and two cats.

When she isn’t working on new ideas for The Kiwi Kids’ Bookstore, she is writing the second book in the Unicorn King series called Sasha and the Warrior Unicorn.

You can subscribe to Kate’s newsletter to find out when the next Unicorn King book will be available. By return email you will receive links to download, three, free beautiful illustrated posters of Ambrosius, the unicorn king, and his unicorn friends.

Email Kate to find out about wholesale orders and school visits.