Ngā Atua Māori includes:
- Repetitive sentence structure: “Ko wai au? Ko wai koe? Ko wai ia?” (Who am I? Who are you? Who is he/she?)
- Names of atua Māori and their area of the environment
- Singalong CD which turns the book into a catchy song
- Song available for download at www.soundcloud.com/tereosingalong
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Guitar chords
Kiwi author Sharon Holt
Find out more about Sharon and the Te Reo Singalong series on Sharon’s author page.